2. A Camping Club Request Form is necessary to guarantee the dates. Complete the form. When you click on “Submit”, we will receive the request in our email. Dates will not be held until the Information Sheet / Request Form is received and dates have been verified.
3. A Minimum Deposit, equal to the site rate for one night, 30 days in advance, is required to guarantee a site. Deposit may be by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Master Card, AmEx, or Discover). Check deposits must be received no later than 14 days prior to the first date of the rally. No out of state checks accepted unless approved by the management. The credit card will be charged the required deposit amount the date the reservation is made. An email confirmation will be sent provided an email address is available. No Sites will be held without a deposit.
When The Wagonmaster Reserves The Sites:
- A list of Names (first and last), Size and Type of RV, Arrival and Departure Date of those participating is required at the time the reservation deposit is sent. (A Sample Roster may be requested along with the Camping Club Information Sheet.)
- An Advance notice of the number of sites required is requested on the Camping Club Information Sheet.
- The applicable rate will be applied for Rally members arriving up to 3 days early and staying up to 3 days later as long as a holiday time period is not involved and there is site availability.
When the Member Reserves the Site:
- The president or wagonmaster must contact the park in advance to notify them that each member will be making their own reservations. The member of the camping club must contact Osage Beach RV Park using the name of the club.
- The reservation will be processed as an individual reservation with the applicable club rate. A One night deposit will be required.
- Each Club member/RV will pay the required fees less the advance deposit. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. If the club member fails to show on the date specified and has not contacted the reservation desk as to a change in arrival date, the site will be released and the deposit retained.
- If the Wagonmaster or Chapter is paying for all rally fees, the balance due will be payable on the first day after all RV’s have checked in. Payment at registration is by cash, traveler’s checks, personal check, or charge card. No out of state checks accepted unless approved by the management.
Still have questions? Contact us.