2018 Osage Beach RV Park Schedule of Events & Activities
*All park guests are invited to attend and participate in the below events and activities while staying at Osage Beach RV Park.
Sunday, August 12th – 1 pm
- Fish Fry at the Pavilion
- Attendees are asked to bring their favorite fish or a side dish to share.
- OBRVP will provide some fish, a big salad, all paper goods, and flatware.
Sunday, September 2nd – 1 pm
- Ice Cream Social at the Pavilion
- OBRVP will have the ice cream & toppings – $1 a bowl
Sunday, September 30th – 3 pm
- Chili Cook-off at the Pavilion- park guests compete to see who will win OBRVP’s first annual Chili Cook-off. Contestants sign-up with the office. 1st & 2nd Place Prizes will be awarded.
- Competing or not, please join us and bring your favorite drinks and a side dish to share.
- OBRVP will provide a fire, smores, chips, cheese, all paper goods, and flatware.
Friday – Sunday, October 26th – 29th
- Campers are invited to show their Halloween spirit (nothing too gory or too scary please) by participating in OBRVP’s RV & Site Decorating Contest. A winner will be crowned and a prize awarded!
Saturday, October 27th – 4 pm
- Halloween End of Season Party
- Bring your favorite soup, dip, dish, etc. to share
- Kids pumpkin decorating craft
- OBRVP will provide a fire, hot dogs, buns, fixings, all paper goods, and flatware.
- Once dark- social walk around the park to view all of the decorations. After the walk the winner of the decorating contest will be crowned.