A Good Starting Point for Your Activities
Osage Beach RV Park is conveniently located in the heart of the Lake of the Ozarks, just a short distance from many of the area attractions.
8 Great Reasons for Selecting Osage Beach RV Park
- A Clean & Quiet RV Park – perfect for families or retirees.
- One of the top 300 Good Sam RV parks in the United States, as rated by Trailer Life, a publication of the Good Sam Club.
- A friendly, helpful staff, ready to help you enjoy your stay
- Walking distance to a golf course, shopping, and restaurants
- 5 miles south of Bagnell Dam
- 2 miles north of the Premium Outlet (with over 100 shops)
- 10 miles west of Public Beach #1 and 5 miles north of Public Beach #2. Both have swimming, boat launches and docks
- Interesting day trips
Current area information can be picked up in the office.
Osage Beach RV Park offers a variety of rv camping sites: long pull thru sites with 50 amp service as well as shaded back in sites with 50 or 30 amp service. All sites are full service, with water, electric, sewer, and cable TV included in your daily or weekly camping fees.
FREE WiFi* from Tengo Internet available at all sites.
Big Rigs and Toy Haulers always Welcome!
Our RV Campground offers many amenities including clean restrooms, hot showers, a swimming pool (Memorial Day to Labor Day), and a non-denominational church service on Sunday throughout the summer.
Come for a day, a week, or a month. Reservations are recommended for long stays.
(Sorry, No Tents Allowed)
*To be able to provide this free service to all of our guests, we limit wifi access to 1 device per site, and place basic priorities on bandwidth usage. Please be a good neighbor and refrain from large downloads or video streaming while using our service.